I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. Please check the following:
- Is your home's water pressure within the recommended 20-116 psi?
- Remove the detergent drawer and rinse it thoroughly with warm water to remove any detergent residue that might be clogging the detergent reservoir.
- If you're using powdered detergent, make sure the blue siphon cup is removed from the detergent drawer; this cup should be used for liquid detergent only.
- Is the washer level? If it's leaning forward at all, this could cause water to leak from the drawer.
- Make sure the drawer is closed securely.
Try running a cycle. If the problem persists, please submit your contact information to our support team through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who will be happy to assist you.
Online support form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...
- Ms. Samsung