Thank you for your inquiry.
Apparently, we do not have any available software nor drivers that you would be needing for you to connect the phone to the computer.
If you are going to transfer media files from your Samsung Restore™ Cell Phone (SPH-M570) to the computer, you may do USB mass storage so you could transfer them to the computer.
For you to connect the phone to the computer, it would require you to have the memory card inside the phone and a USB data cable, once you already have the requirements, and then do the following:
If the microSD memory card came from another phone and you could not saved any files on it. Try to format the microSD memory card using your phone so that the phone will recognize the microSD memory card inserted in it.
1. Highlight Home icon and press the middle button.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Mass Storage.
4. Select Format Memory Card.
5. Enter User Lock code.
6. Press the left soft key for Format to confirm.
Note: Formatting the microSD memory card will delete all information saved on your memory card. We suggest backing up first your files saved on the microSD memory card.
USB Mass Storage
1. Ensure that a memory card is present in the handset's memory card slot.
2. Connect one end of the USB data cable to the handset (as shown below) and the other end to an available USB slot on a PC or laptop.
3. Highlight Home icon and press middle button.
4. Select Tools.
5. Select Mass Storage.
6. Select Connect To PC.
7. When the Removable Disk window pops up, select the Open Folder option and click OK.
8. Copy & paste or drag & drop MP3 files from other locations on your PCs hard drive to this window.
9. On the handset, press the right soft key for Disconnect.
10. Press the left soft key for Disconnect to confirm.
If the notification does not show up on the phone or on the computer, try to turn off you phone or connect the USB cable to another USB port on your computer.
Should you desire additional assistance resolving this, we invite you to call Samsung Customer Support by phone at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Central Standard Time.
We appreciate your continued interest in Samsung products.
answered 3 years, 2 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.