You can change the settings on your phone by personalizing the sound profile.
Using this menu you can personalize the Sound, Display, Phone, Messaging key, Memory settings, Language, Greeting message, and Time and Date.
You can customize various sound settings. From Idle mode, press Menu, go to Settings, select Personalize and choose Sound profiles. Press the Select soft key for options.
The following options display:
• Normal: the phone’s incoming Alert Type is set to melody.
• Silent: the speaker is muted.
• Vibration: the phone vibrates but does not play any other sound or melody.
• Driving: the speaker is activated and launches the currently selected ringtone or melody when the associated notification
• Outdoor: the speaker is activated, the volume settings are raised to their highest levels, and any currently active ringtones or
melodies are activated.
You can choose from the default profiles available for the desired sound settings.
answered 3 years, 3 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.