Battery life durations specified on our products are tested in our labs under multiple different conditions and the talk and standby times are a realistic average maximum dependent on customer usage variables.
Battery power consumption depends on a number of factors, such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
Some variables that may affect battery life are:
• Backlight settings set to always on or a long amount of time.
• Ring tone settings set to higher volume settings.
• Vibrate settings turned on.
• Using Internet Services including Text Messaging.
• Making and/or Receiving calls in, or simply standing by in, an analog
• If you tend to be in a "weak" coverage area where your signal strength
meter shows only 1 to 2 bars.
• Using non-SAMSUNG charging accessories can cause battery life and other issues, as well as void the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
If symptoms persists, please contact our Samsung Customer Support by phone at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Central Standard Time.
We're glad to be of assistance on your Samsung Phone!
Technical Support Team
answered 3 years, 3 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.