Thank you for your correspondence.
Regarding about your concern, Samsung does not offer a Data Kit software package, for the purpose of transferring data between the handset and a personal computer or for using the t401g Cell Phone (SGH-T401G) handset as a modem for a personal computer.
However, if you have a memory card inside your SGH-T401G handset, you can move pictures saved on the phone to the memory card, and then using a memory card reader on your computer, transfer the pictures from the microSD memory card.
Please follow the steps below on how to transfer pictures saved on the phone to microSD memory card.
Important: Please note that the minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB. This phone does support the use of a microSDHC 16GB capacity memory card.
1. From the standby screen, press the left soft key for Menu.
2. Select My Folder.
3. Select Images.
4. Select either Photos or Downloaded Images.
5. Highlight the desired picture, using the navigation keys, then press the OK button to View it.
6. Press the left soft key for Options.
7. Select either Move to Memory Card or Copy to Memory Card.
8. Navigate to the desired location on the memory card then press the OK button to Open.
9. Press the left soft key for Options.
10. Select either Move here or Copy here.
Again, we thank you for comments and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
We appreciate your continued interest in Samsung products.
answered 3 years, 3 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.