Thank you for your inquiry.
The roles of the soft keys vary depending on the function you are currently using. The labels on the bottom line of the display just above each key indicate their current role.
To view the various functions and options available, you must select the one you want by:
1. Pressing the appropriate soft key.
2. Selecting the displayed function or the highlighted option, by pressing Select or Ok.
3. Viewing the next function or highlighting the next option on a list, by pressing the Down Navigation key.
4. Moving back to the previous function or option on a list, by pressing the Up key.
5. Moving back up one level in the menu structure, by pressing the Back soft key.
6. Pressing the end call button to exit the menu structure without changing the settings.
In some functions, you are asked for a password or PIN. Enter the correct code and press the OK soft key or Ok button. When you access a list of options, your phone highlights the currently active option. If, however, there are only two options, such as On/Off or Enable/Disable, your phone highlights the option that is not currently active, so that you can select it.
We thank you for your patronage of Samsung products.
answered 3 years, 5 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.