Thank you for your inquiry.
For you to send a picture to an email address on the t301g Cell Phone (SGH-T301G), please follow the steps below:
1. While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Menu.
2. Select Messages.
3. Select Create New Message.
4. Select Multimedia Message.
5. With Subject highlighted, press the OK key.
6. Enter the Subject text, using the keypad (up to 40 characters).
7. Press the left soft key for Options then select Save.
8. Highlight Graphic, using the navigation keys, and then press the OK key.
9. Select Add (1) then select from the following: Take Photo, My Photos, and Downloaded Graphics.
10. Highlight Message, using the navigation keys, and then press the OK key.
11. Enter the Message text, using the keypad (up to 1000 characters).
12. Press the left soft key for Options then Select Save.
13. Press the right soft key for Send To.
14. Either enter an E-mail address, using the keypad, or press the left soft key for Options.
15. After selecting all Recipients, press the right soft key to Send the Multimedia Message to the Recipient(s).
Tip: You can send a Multimedia Message to up to 10 Recipients.
We appreciate your continued interest in Samsung products.
answered 2 years, 10 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.