Thank you for your inquiry. You may transfer you pictures from your Samsung Solstice phone to computer and use any of the listed methods below.
Via Mass Storage
Note: If the Bluetooth feature is currently active on the phone, USB communication between devices will not be available. To transfer files to or from the phone, turn off the Bluetooth functionality.
WARNING: DO NOT DISCONNECT USB DATA CABLE DURING THE FILE TRANSFER
Important: In order to transfer pictures (via Windows Explorer & a USB cable) to a PC the pictures MUST be located on a formatted microSD Memory Card. The microSD memory card must first be formatted, by the phone, in order for the handset to create the destination folders.
To format a microSD memory card follow the steps below:
1. Insert a microSD memory card into the memory card slot, located under the battery cover.
2. From the standby screen, press Menu.
3. Press Settings
4. Scroll down then press Memory Management
5. Press Memory Card Details
6. Press Format
7. Press Yes to confirm formatting the microSD Memory Card
Caution: Do not repeatedly format a Memory Card as this shortens it's service life.
To copy or move pictures to a microSD memory card plase follow the steps below:
1. Insert a formatted microSD memory card into the memory card slot, located under the battery cover.
2. From the standby screen, press Menu
3. Presss on My Stuff
4. Press the drop down arrow, located in the top right corner, then press on Phone.
5. Press Pictures
6. Press Manage then press either Move or Copy.
7. Press the desired Photo(s) to check their box(es)
8. Press either Move or Copy
9. Press Memory Card
10. Press Pictures
11. Press Paste here to Move or Copy the Photo(s) to the microSD memory card.
Note: The minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB. This phone does support the use of a microSDHC 16GB capacity memory card. However, for optimal performance Samsung recommends using a card no larger than 2GB.
To transfer Picture/Video files, using Windows Explorer & a USB cable, between the phone and a computer follow the steps below:
1. From the standby screen, insure that the USB mode setting is set to either Mass Storage or Ask on Connection
To configure the handset's USB setting follow the steps below:
1. From the standby screen, press Menu
2. Press Settings
3. Press Connectivity
4. Press Select USB Mode
5. Press the desired USB Setting from the following:
6. Ask on Connection or Mass Storage
7. Press Save to keep the USB Mode setting
2. Connect the USB cable to both the phone's Power/Accessory Interface connector & the computer's USB slot
3. When successfully connected, the phone will show the connected icon on the top of the display
4. If prompted, Select the Mass Storage USB setting
5. If prompted, click "Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer" on the new . 6. Removable Disk screen or open Windows Explorer manually
7. Navigate to the picture/video file location on the memory card or computer.
8. Drag n Drop or copy & paste the picture/video file into the desired destination on the computer or the Pictures or Videos folders on the handset.
We thank you for your patronage of Samsung products. Have a good day.
answered 3 years, 5 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.