Thank you for your inquiry. Regarding your concern, try to do a soft reset on your phone before connecting it to your computer and restart the computer.
Soft Reset: Turn of the phone. Remove and put back the battery after a couple of minutes (2-3).
If you wish to transfer your picture or video files from your computer to your Samsung Eternity II phone using any of the 2 methods that we have provided you below.
Via Windows Explorer (Mass Storage)
Note: If the Bluetooth feature is currently active on the phone, USB communication between devices will not be available. To transfer files to or from the phone, turn off the Bluetooth functionality or click here for instructions.
WARNING: DO NOT DISCONNECT USB DATA CABLE DURING THE FILE TRANSFER
Important: In order to transfer pictures/videos (via Windows Explorer & a USB cable) to a PC the pictures MUST be located on a formatted microSD Memory Card. The microSD memory card must first be formatted, by the phone, in order for the handset to create the destination folders.
To transfer Picture/Video files, using Windows Explorer & a USB cable, between the phone and a PC follow the steps below:
1. From the standby screen, insure that the USB mode setting is set to either Mass Storage or Ask on Connection
2. Connect the USB cable to both the phone's Power/Accessory Interface connector & the PC's USB slot
* When successfully connected, the phone will show the connected icon on the top of the display
3. If prompted, Select the Mass Storage USB setting
4. If prompted, click "Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer" on the new Removable Disk screen or open Windows Explorer manually.
5. Navigate to the picture/video file location on the memory card or PC
6. Drag n Drop or copy & paste the picture/video file into the desired destination on the PC or the Pictures or Videos folders on the handset.
Via Memory Card
To transfer pictures.videos (via a memory card) to a PC requires a microSD Memory Card, Memory Card Adaptor & Memory Card Reader. The microSD memory card MUST first be formatted, by the phone, in order for the phone to create the destination folders. Please note that the minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB.
To transfer pictures/videos (via a memory card), from the SGH-A597 (Eternity II) phone, to a PC follow the steps below:
Insert the formatted microSD memory card into the memory card slot, located under the battery cover.
1. When correctly inserted, the memory card icon is displayed.
2. From the standby screen, press Menu.
3. Press My Stuff
4. Press Pictures or Videos to view the contents.
5. Press Manage
6. Press either Move or Copy
7. Press each image to check their box or press All to check All boxes.
8. Press either Move or Copy
9. Press Memory Card
10. Press either Pictures or Videos.
11. Press either Move here or Paste here to Move or Copy the Photo(s)/Video(s) to the microSD memory card.
12. Remove the microSD memory card from the memory card slot.
13. Insert the microSD memory card into the memory card adaptor.
14. Insert the memory card adaptor into the memory card reader.
15. Insert the memory card reader into the USB slot on the PC.
16. Navigate to the desired Photo/Video destination location, using Windows Explorer, then paste the Photo(s)/Video(s) into the destination on the PC.
We thank you for your patronage of Samsung products. Have a good day.
answered 3 years, 3 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.