Thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your patience regarding your issue with the Samsung Eternity II.
The following provides instructions and steps toward managing your My Stuff folder. Toward the bottom of this entry, you will see how to delete items.
The topics covered in this section include Applications, Audio,
Games, Picture, Tools, Video, Other Files, and Used Space.
1. Touch ➔ My Stuff.
2. Select from one of the following functions: Applications,
Audio, Games, Pictures, Tools, Video, Other Files, or Used
3. If you have a memory card in your phone, touch the filter
drop down (upper-right of My Stuff page) to filter the
entries based on their current location (All, Phone, or
My Stuff Functions
This page provides you with several functions that you can
activate from virtually any page within the My Stuff directories.
Most editing features are only applicable to those files/folders
that are not locked.
1. Touch ➔ My Stuff.
2. Select from the following:
• Create Folder: create a new My Stuff folder on either the Phone or
• Manage: allows you to move or copy an existing unlocked folder or
• More: provides you with the ability to Delete, Rename, Sort by,
Send via Bluetooth, Bluetooth Visibility, and Lock/Unlock certain files
Creating a New Folder
1. Touch ➔ My Stuff ➔ Create Folder.
2. If you have a microSD card inserted, you are asked where
you want the new folder created. Select Phone or Memory
3. Use the on-screen alphanumeric keypad to create a new
name for the folder and touch once your are done.
Managing Files and Folders
1. Touch ➔ My Stuff ➔ Manage.
2. Select a migration option by touching either Move or Copy.
• Move: takes an unlocked file/folder and moves it to a new location.
• Copy: takes the selected file/folder and duplicates it in the new
3. Select an unlocked entry by touching it to then place a
checkmark next to the entry.
• Touch All to place a checkmark alongside all available/unlocked
4. Once complete, touch Move/Copy.
5. Touch Phone or Memory Card depending on where you
want to copy or move the files to.
6. Select the folder to copy or move the files to. Touch New
folder to create a new folder.
7. Touch Paste here/Move here to copy or move the files.
1. Touch ➔ My Stuff ➔ More.
2. Select an on-screen option:
• Delete: erases selected files/folders.
• Rename: renames the selected files/folders.
• Sort by: sorts the current available files and folders using either:
Date, Type, Name, or Size.
• Send via Bluetooth: sends a selected file via Bluetooth to another
If you need additional support, call Samsung Customer Support at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357 between the hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, CST. From there, a representative can assist you further!
We’re also available for support on Twitter & Facebook!
We thank you for your patience and appreciate your continued interest in Samsung products!
answered 3 years, 1 month ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.