Thank you for your inquiry.
For you to connect the Samsung Sunburst™ Touchscreen Cell Phone (SGH-A697) to the computer and sync information with outlook on the computer. You need to download on your computer the driver for the SGH-A697 handset, which is the Samsung New PC Studio.
For you to download the Samsung New PC Studio on your computer:
1. Deactivate the antivirus and firewall on your computer.
2. Open the web browser and then log on to this link:
3. Click on the software tab and then download the compatible driver for the type of OS on your computer.
4. Save the driver on your desktop.
5. Once download is complete, double click on the EXE file and click on Run.
6. Follow the procedure to install it.
To connect the phone to the computer and transfer outlook information, please follow the steps below:
1. From the standby screen, insure that the USB mode setting is set to either PC Studio or Ask on Connection.
2. Connect the USB cable to both the phone's Power/Accessory Interface connector & the PC's USB slot. When successfully connected, the phone will show the connected icon on the top of the display.
3. If prompted, Select the PC Studio USB setting.
4. The New Samsung PC Studio program will automatically appear on the PC.
5. Click on the SGH-A697 icon, located in the upper right corner, to open a box showing the handset's internal memory.
6. Open outlook on the computer, and then using the Phone Editor, sync the information between outlook and the SGH-A697 handset.
Should you desire additional assistance resolving this, we invite you to call Samsung Customer Support by phone at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Central Standard Time.
We appreciate your continued interest in Samsung products.
0out of 0found this answer helpful.