Thank you for your inquiry.
Although there are no configurable options available to transfer pictures from Samsung Rogue phone directly to a computer, you can transfer it via memory card, send a picture via e-mail or to the Verizon Online Album.
Via Memory Card
Important!: The plug-in microSD memory card and its contents can be easily damaged by scratches or bending. Use caution when inserting or removing the card and keep all memory cards out of reach of children.
To transfer pictures (via a memory card) to a computer requires a microSD Memory Card, Memory Card Adaptor & Memory Card Reader. The microSD memory card MUST first be formatted, by the handset, in order for the handset to create the destination folders. Please note that the minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB. This phone does support the use of a microSDHC 16GB capacity memory card.
To learn how to format the microSD memory card, using the handset, click here.
WARNING: Formatting the microSD Memory Card will permanently erase all data
Note: Locked pictures cannot be moved to a memory card
To transfer pictures (via a memory card), from the SCH-U960 (Rogue) handset, to a computer, please follow the steps below:
1. Insert the formatted microSD memory card into the memory card slot.
2. From the standby screen, press Menu.
3. Press Settings & Tools
4. Scroll down then press Memory (9)
5. Press Phone Memory (2)
6. Press either My Pictures (2) or My Videos (3)
7. Press Move
8. Press each desired Photo or Video to check their box.
9. Press Done
10. Press Yes to Move the Photo(s) or Video(s) to the microSD memory card.
11. Remove the microSD memory card from the memory card slot.
12. Insert the microSD memory card into the memory card adaptor.
13. Insert the memory card adaptor into the memory card reader.
14. Insert the memory card reader into the USB slot on the computer.
15. Navigate to the Photo location, inside the my_pix (or my_flix) folder, using Windows Explorer.
16. Drag and drop or copy & paste the Photo or Video into the desired destination on the computer.
Note: To transfer pictures or videos from a computer simply paste them into the my_pix or my_flix folder on the memory card.
To send a picture to an e-mail address follow the steps below:
1. While in standby mode, press OK for Menu.
2. Select Media Center (1)
3. Select Pictures (2)
4. Select My Pictures (2)
5. Highlight the desired photo to be sent, using the navigation keys.
6. Press the right soft key for Options.
7. Select Send (1)
8. Select Picture Msg (1)
9. Manually enter the email address(es), using the keypad.
10. Press OK when all recipients have been entered.
11. Highlight Text:, using the navigation keys.
12. Enter the Message Text, using the keypad (up to 1,000 characters)
13. Highlight Sound, using the navigation keys .
14. Press the left soft key for Sounds.
15. Select either Record New (1) or highlight desired sound, using the navigation keys.
16. Press OK to add the Sound.
17. Highlight Subject, using the navigation keys.
18. Enter the Subject Text, using the keypad (up to 80 characters)
19. Highlight Name Card:, using the navigation keys.
20. Press the left soft key for Add.
21. Select either of the following name card options:
>My Name Card (1), to add the previously saved name card
>Contacts (2), to add a contact as the name card
23. Press OK to add the selected name card to the picture message.
24. Press OK to Send the Picture Message to the recipient(s).
Tip: You can send a Picture Message to up to ten recipients.
Note: Picture Messages are only available within the Verizon Wireless Enhanced Services Area.
Please Note: The handset includes support for Digital Rights Management (DRM) which allows you to view or play some purchased or subscription content. Copyright protections may prevent some images, music (including ringtones) and other content from being copied, modified, transferred or forwarded.
Via Verizon Online Album
In Addition, pictures can be sent from the handset directly to your Verizon Online Album. Please contact your service provider concerning all Verizon Online Album issues.
We thank you for your patronage of Samsung products. Have a good day.
answered 2 years, 11 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.