Thanks for your question!
Regarding your concern, please see below for steps on using the zoom on your camera.
From the home screen, press the Camera/Camcorder button , located on the right side, to activate the Camera
If the Camera/Camcorder is in Camera mode, the Camcorder icon will be displayed on the left side above Mode
To switch to Camera mode touch the Camera icon , displayed on the left side above Mode
Touch Brightness then touch the desired Brightness setting by touching either minus (-) or plus (+)
Zoom in using the speakerphone/zoom button or zoom out using the voice command button
Press the Camera/Camcorder button to take the picture
Touch Save to save the picture, in JPEG format, in the My Pictures folder
From a Home screen, touch Menu > Media Center > Picture & Video > My Pictures.
From the drop-down list, choose Phone to view pictures stored in the phone’s memory, Memory Card for pictures stored on an optional memory card, or All Pictures.
Touch the View Mode button to choose Thumbnails, List, or Photo River.
While viewing a list of pictures, touch for these
• Erase: Mark files for deletion.
• Send via Bluetooth: Select photos to send via Bluetooth.
• Upload via Communities: Select photos to post to a blog or online album via Communities.
• Slide Show: Make a Slide Show with selected pictures, or Play a Slide Show.
• Print: Print selected photos via USB or Bluetooth.
• Move: When an optional memory card is installed, move selected pictures between the phone memory and the memory card.
• Lock/Unlock: Lock to prevent deletion or moving.
Touch a photo to view it. While viewing a photo, you have these options.
• Zoom: Touch Zoom, then swipe your finger up or down across the photo, or press the Zoom key on the side of the phone to zoom.
• Dynamic Canvas: Draw on the photo using Dynamic Canvas.
• Full Screen: Display the photo in full screen.
• Send: Send the photo in a Picture Message, to Online Album, or Via Bluetooth.
• Set As: Set the photo as Wallpaper, or as Picture ID for a contact.
If you need additional assistance or information, please just write us again on this forum or you can also try calling Samsung Customer Support at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357 between the hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, CST. From there, a representative can assist you further!
Or feel free to ask us on Twitter @GalaxySsupport or @samsungservice for speedy responses in the U.S.
Thanks and have a great day!
answered 2 years, 4 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.