Thank you for your inquiry.
From the Voice Commands Settings, you can adjust the settings and preferences by opening Voice
Commands menu. Using this menu, you can change the following Voice Command features:
- Repeat: will repeat the Voice Command prompt
- Readout: will read out the phone status or contact details.
- Info: will offer more information about the Voice Command or read out the available options.
- Quit: will exit the Voice Command system.
1. From the home screen, press the Voice Commands key . The Voice Commands screen appears
in the display.
2. Press right soft key for Settings.The following options appear in the display:
• TXT Msg Readout: Reads out the text in a TXT message.
• Confirm Choices: Choose from Automatic, Always Confirm, or Never Confirm.
– Sensitivity: Sensitivity controls the balance between rejecting too much, which means the phone frequently does not recognize names, numbers, or commands, and rejecting too little, which means it
frequently recognizes something even if nothing was said. Choose from More Sensitive, Automatic, or Less Sensitive.
• Adapt Voice: Use the Adapt Voice menu to adapt digit dialing and name dialing to your voice.
– Adapt Voice: Lets you adapt your voice, which can improve speech recognition. Adaptation takes about 60 seconds.
– Reset Voice: Lets you return to the previous voice setting.
• Prompts: Allows you to select the following settings for Voice Command prompts:
– Mode: Allows you to select the readout mode. Select one of the following:
***Prompts (which reads out prompts for the Voice Command system),
***Readout + Alerts (which reads out all the screen info, prompts and alerts for the Voice Command system), or
***Readout (which reads out all screen info and prompts for the Voice Command system), or
***Tones Only (which plays a tone to prompt you to say a Voice Command)
– Audio Playback: Allows audio playback to play through the speakerphone or through the earpiece.
• About: Provides details regarding the Voice Commands software.
Should you desire additional assistance regarding this, we invite you to call Samsung Customer Support by phone at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357 between the hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Central Standard Time.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this presents.
answered 3 years, 2 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.