Thank you for your inquiry. The Samsung Intensity II handset features three different methods to transfer pictures from the handset to a computer. You may use any of the methods below if you wish to transfer pictures.
Via Memory Card
Important!: The plug-in microSD memory card and its contents can be easily damaged by scratches or bending. Use caution when inserting or removing the card and keep all memory cards out of reach of children.
Please Note: The SCH-U460 (Intensity II) handset includes support for Digital Rights Management (DRM) which allows you to play or view some purchased or subscription content. These copyright protections may prevent some images, videos, music (including ringtones) and other content from being played, copied, modified, transferred or forwarded.
To transfer pictures (via a memory card) to a PC requires a microSD Memory Card, Memory Card Adaptor & Memory Card Reader. The microSD memory card MUST first be formatted, by the handset, in order for the handset to create the destination folders. Please note that the minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB. This phone does support the use of a microSDHC 16GB capacity memory card.
To format a microSD memory card please follow the steps below:
1. Pull the memory card cover out and turn it to expose the card slot.
2. Push the memory card into the slot until it locks into place
Caution: DO NOT force the card into the memory card slot, as this could damage the card and/or the handset
3. From the standby screen, press OK for Menu
4. Highlight Settings & Tools (9)
5. Select Memory (0)
6. Select Card Memory (3)
7. Select Format Card (8)
8. Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys
9. Press OK to confirm formatting the microSD memory card
WARNING: Formatting the microSD Memory Card will permanently erase all data.
Note: Locked pictures cannot be moved to a memory card.
To transfer pictures from the handset, to a computer follow the steps below:
1. Insert the formatted microSD memory card into the memory card slot.
2. From the standby screen, press Menu
3. Press Settings & Tools
4. Scroll down then press Memory (0)
5. Press Phone Memory (2)
6. Press My Pictures (2)
7. Press Right soft key for Options
8. Select Move (2)
9. Press each desired Photo to check their box or choose Mark All.
10. Press Done
11. Press Yes to Move the Photo(s) to the microSD memory card.
12. Remove the microSD memory card from the memory card slot.
13. Insert the microSD memory card into the memory card adaptor.
14. Insert the memory card adaptor into the memory card reader.
15. Insert the memory card reader into the USB slot on the computer.
16. Navigate to the Photo location, inside the my_pix (or my_flix) folder, using Windows Explorer.
17. Drag and drop or copy & paste the Photo or Video into the desired destination on the computer.
Note: To transfer pictures or videos from a PC simply paste them into the my_pix or my_flix folder on the memory card.
1. To send a picture to an e-mail address follow the steps below:
2. From the home screen, press the Left soft key for Messages.
3. Press OK for New Message.
4. Press Picture Message (2)
5. To the right of 1 enter the recipients e-mail address.
6. Press on each recipient to check their box(es) then press Done
7. Press the Text box then enter the Message text (up to 1000 characters)
8. Highlight the Picture box then press the the left soft key for My Pics
9. Higlight desired picture then press Ok to selct
10. Highlight the Sound box then press the the left soft key for Sounds
11. Press the Subject box then enter the Subject text (up to 80 characters)
12. Press the Name Card box then press to add My Name Card or a Contact
13. Press Send to forward the Picture Message to the recipient(s)
Note: Picture are only available within the Verizon Wireless Enhanced Services Area.
Tip: You can send a Picture Message to up to 10 recipients.
Note: To send a message to a group the group must first be added to the favorites.
We thank you for your patronage of Samsung products. Have a good day.
answered 3 years, 1 month ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.