Thank you for your correspondence. Regarding your concern, you may use the listed steps below on how to transfer picture files from and to your Samsung Convoy phone.
Via Mass Storage
The handset's mass storage feature allows the transfer of Pictures and Video files directly from a computer to the microSD memory card, inserted in the phone. In order to use this option, the microSD memory card must be formatted by the phone to create the necessary folders. For instructions on how to format a microSD memory card.
Warning: Formatting a memory card will permanently delete all current content.
To format a microSD memory card follow the steps below:
1. From the standby screen, press OK for Menu
2. Highlight Settings & Tools (9)
3. Select Memory (8)
4. Select Card Memory (3)
5. Press the right soft key for Options
6. Select Format Card (1)
7. Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys
8. Press OK to confirm formatting the microSD memory card
Please Note: The minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB. This phone does support the use of a microSDHC 16GB capacity memory card.
WARNING: DO NOT CONNECT USB CABLE DURING THE FILE TRANSFER
To transfer files, using the Mass Storage option, follow the steps below:
1. Insert a formatted memory card into the memory card slot.
2. From the standby screen, press the OK key for Menu.
3. Select Settings & Tools (9)
4. Select Tools (2)
5. Connect the USB cable to both the phone's Power/Accessory Interface connector & the PC's USB slot.
6. Select USB Mass Storage (8)
7. When successfully connected, the phone will show Connected to the PC... and Call Disabled on the display.
8. If prompted, click "Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer" on the new Removable Disk screen or open Windows Explorer manually.
9. Navigate to the location of the files on the PC
10. Drag n Drop or copy & paste the file(s) into into the phone's My_Pix or My-Flix folder.
We thank you for your patronage of Samsung products. Have a good day.
answered 3 years, 3 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.