Thank you for your inquiry.
There are no configurable options available to transfer pictures or videos from the SCH-U360(Gusto) phone directly to a computer. However, you can send a picture via e-mail or to the Verizon Online Album. To send a picture to an E-mail address, follow the steps below.
1. While in standby mode, press OK for Menu.
2. Select Media Center (1).
3. Select Pictures (2).
4. Select My Pictures (2).
5. Highlight the desired photo to be sent, using the navigation keys.
6. Press the right soft key for Options.
7. Select Send (1).
8. Select Picture Msg (1).
9. Manually enter the email address(es), using the keypad.
10. Press OK when all recipients have been entered.
11. Highlight Text:, using the navigation keys.
12. Enter the Message Text, using the keypad (up to 1,000 characters).
13. Highlight Sound, using the navigation keys.
14. Press the left soft key for Sounds.
15. Select either Record New (1) or highlight desired sound, using the navigation keys.
16. Press OK to add the Sound.
17. Highlight Subject, using the navigation keys.
18. Enter the Subject Text, using the keypad (up to 80 characters).
19. Highlight Name Card:, using the navigation keys.
20. Press the left soft key for Add.
21. Select either of the following name card options:
-My Name Card (1), to add the previously saved name card
-Contacts (2), to add a contact as the name card
22. Press OK to add the selected name card to the picture message.
23. Press OK to Send the Picture Message to the recipient(s).
Tip: You can send a Picture Message to up to ten recipients.
Note: Picture Messages are only available within the Verizon Wireless Enhanced Services Area.
Please Note: The handset includes support for Digital Rights Management (DRM) which allows you to view or play some purchased or subscription content. Copyright protections may prevent some images, music (including ringtones) and other content from being copied, modified, transferred or forwarded.
In Addition, pictures can be sent from the handset directly to your Verizon Online Album. Please contact your service provider concerning all Verizon Online Album issues.
Thank you for your continued interest in Samsung products.
answered 3 years, 6 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.