Thank you for your inquiry. We understand your concern regaridng the battery of your Samsung phone.
Battery life durations specified on our products are tested in our labs under multiple different conditions and the talk and standby times are a realistic average maximum dependent on customer usage variables. Battery power consumption depends on a number of factors, such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Some variables that may affect battery life are:
• Backlight settings set to always on or a long amount of time
• Ring tone settings set to higher volume settings
• Vibrate settings turned on
• Using Internet Services including Text Messaging
• Making and/or Receiving calls in, or simply standing by in, an analog service area
• If you tend to be in a "weak" coverage area where your signal strength meter shows only 1 to 2 bars
• Using non-SAMSUNG charging accessories can cause battery life and other issues, as well as void the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Please check the information listed below for the charging time for your phone.
Initial charging time: 6-8 hours
Regular Charging time: 2-4 hours
Do you have more questions regarding your Samsung Mobile Device? For 24 hour information and assistance, we recommend viewing the FAQs, Videos, How To Guides and other support materials on our Samsung Support website (www.samsung.com/us/support).
It's like having your very own personal Samsung Technician at your fingertips.
We appreciate your continued interest in Samsung products.
answered 1 year, 4 months ago
0out of 1found this answer helpful.