Hello and thank you for reaching out!
I am so sorry you are having issues! Unfortunately, yes, you will have to factory reset your device. Please remember to backup your personal data FIRST.
How to Hard key Reset:
1. Turn off device
2. Press and hold both VOLUME UP (+) and VOLUME DOWN (-) keys at the same time
3. Press the POWER key only until the phone vibrates once, then release only the POWER key
4. Continue to hold the VOLUME UP (+) and VOLUME DOWN (-) keys until the Android System recovery screen appears
5. Press the VOLUME DOWN (-) key to highlight WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
6. Press the HOME key to select
7. Press the VOLUME DOWN (-) key to highlight YES-DELETE ALL USER DATA
8. Press the HOME key to select
9. Press the HOME key to reboot
If this does not work, I suggest sending in your phone to us and having it evaluated by filling out this form: http://bit.ly/I2zTQQ
If you need additional assistance please contact us again. You can also reach out to us via twitter or facebook for quicker responses.
Thank you and have a great day!
Samsung Mobile Support is now available on Twitter & Facebook!
Chat Support: http://goo.gl/ZALJm
answered 2 years, 5 months ago