Thank you for your correspondence.
Are you referring connecting the Samsung Messager® Touch Cell Phone (SCH-R630) to a Bluetooth headset to listen to music?
The SCH-R630 certainly has the capability to pair with a Bluetooth headset so that you can listen to music. The phone supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), also known as "Bluetooth Stereo Profile", allows stereo quality audio to be streamed from a media source to a connected device.
Please make sure that the Bluetooth headset also supports A2DP so that you can pair it with the SCH-R630 to listen to music.
To pair the phone with another Bluetooth device follow the steps below:
1. Place the Bluetooth device in discoverable mode.
2. From the standby screen, touch the Menu tab, located at the bottom.
3. Touch Bluetooth.
4. Touch Turn On, unless already on.
5. Touch Add New Device to begin Searching.
6. Touch the desired Bluetooth device.
7. If prompted, enter the PIN, using the keypad (Default is "0000" unless changed).
8. Touch Done to pair the Bluetooth devices.
Once the phone and the Bluetooth headset are paired and you play the music player on the SCH-R630, you can listen to music using Bluetooth headset.
We thank you for your continued interest in Samsung products and look forward to your reply.
answered 3 years, 5 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.