Thanks for reaching out!
My Ringtones lets you assign ringtones (preloaded and downloaded) for calls, alerts, and as distinctive ringers for Contacts.
1. From the Multimedia menu, select Ringtones. A list of recorded sound files, music files, and ringtones appears in the display.
Tip: You can also access My Ringtones from:
-A Set Alarm screen by selecting the Ringer option, highlighting the second (file name) field, pressing the Left or Right navigation key, and selecting Ringtones.
-The Edit Contact screen by selecting the Ringtone field, pressing the Set soft key, and selecting Ringtones.
2. To play a particular file, tap the play button for that file.
3. For other file options, tap the file. The following options pop-up in the display:
• Send — Send a copy of the file in a Picture message to a Contact or other addressee or to your Online Album.
• Set As — Assign the file as a Ringtone, a Contact ID ringer, or as an Alert Tone.
• File Info — View the file Name, File Size, File Type, and Date and Time the file was recorded.
Select an option.
Also, I'm sorry, I can't speculate as to why your phone didn't come with an SD card. However, the type of SD card that is compatible with your SCH-R451 (Messager) handset is microSDHC. The maximum storage size that you can install on the phone is upto 16GB.
If you need additional support please contact our Customer Care Center by phone at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Central Standard Time.
You can also ask us on Twitter @GalaxySsupport or @samsungservice for speedy responses in the U.S.
Thanks and have a great day!
answered 2 years, 5 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.