Thanks for your question!
Regarding your concern, you may set photos taken from you camera as wallpaper or screen saver on your Samsung Messager Touch phone.
To take a single picture using the current camera settings,please do the following:
1. In Standby mode, press the Camera key on the right side of the phone. The camera viewfinder screen appears in the display.
Note: You can also activate the Camera by pressing Menu, then selecting Multimedia > Camera.
2. If the Shooting Mode icon is not , tap Shooting Mode> Single.
3. Using the display as a viewfinder, point the camera at your subject.
4. When the subject that you wish to capture appears in the display, press the Camera key.
5. Press Set as to assign the photo as a Home screen wallpaper.
If you need additional assistance or information, please just write us again on this forum or you can also try calling Samsung Customer Support at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357 between the hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, CST. From there, a representative can assist you further!
You can also chat live with a support agent by following the link below and clicking on Mobile Phones under Live Chat Support, or feel free to ask us on Twitter @GalaxySsupport or @samsungservice for speedy responses in the U.S.
Chat Support: http://goo.gl/ZALJm
We do appreciate hearing from our customers, as your comments are vital for us to continue improving our products, as well as our business.
Thanks and have a great day!
answered 2 years, 10 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.