Thank you for your inquiry.
Regarding to your concern about the 3 way calling or conference call, I have here the steps for you to use that feature o your handset. Just follow the steps below on how you can make a successful conference call or 3 way call.
To Make a Conference Call, between yourself and two other callers, on the handset follow the steps below:
1. While in standby mode, dial the number for the first party, then press SEND
2. When connected, ask them to remain on the line.
3. Press the SEND key to place them on hold.
4. Dial the second party’s phone number and press SEND.
5. When the second party answers, press SEND to connect all three parties.
Note: As the originator of the conference call, should you disconnect, the other two parties will also be disconnected. If one of the individuals should disconnect, you will still be connected to the other.
Note: For handsets which support more than 3 individuals on one call, repeat steps 1 through 5 until all parties are connected.
For more information on 3 Way Calling and Conference Calling see your service provider.
answered 3 years, 2 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.