Thank you for your inquiry. The SCH-R355 handset does not have a configurable POP3 or IMAP4 application, via its Mobile Web service there is a Mobile Email feature available. This feature provides, with certain E-Mail services, the opportunity to receive "new mail" alerts with shortcut access to your Inbox to read, delete, and respond to your e-mail as if you were on your PC.
For further assistance with the use of this wireless service please contact your service provider.
You can also send a Text Message to an e-mail address:
1. While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Menu.
2. Select Messages.
3. Select Send Message.
4. Select Text Message.
5. Enter the recipient’s phone number, e-mail address, or press the right soft key for Add then select from the following:
6. After all recipients have been added press the OK button.
7. Enter the Text Message, using the QWERTY keyboard (up to 160 characters).
8. Press the OK button to SEND the Text Message to the recipient(s).
You can also access you e-mail account on your phone:
1. From the standby screen, press the right soft key for Browser.
2. Select Email and Networking.
3. Select from the following Email options:
4. Using navigation keys, login by entering Username and Password and select Sign in.
answered 3 years, 7 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.