Thanks for your question! Below is a link to the manual for your Fascinate:
Creating and Sending Messages:
1. From the Home screen, touch Messaging ➔ New message.
2. Tap the To field and enter the recipient’s name, phone number or email address.
Note: As you enter a name, phone number or email address, matching contacts appear on the screen. Touch a contact to add it to the list, or continue entering characters.
Tip: If you are creating a message with the phone in portrait mode, touch Recent to choose a recent recipient, Contacts to select contacts, or Group to choose a group for the To list.
3. Touch the Type to compose field, or touch Next, and compose your message. While composing a message, touch Menu for these options:
• Add subject: Add a subject field to the message and enter a
subject. (This option also converts the message to MMS.
• Attach: Add content to the message to convert it to MMS.
– Pictures: Add a picture.
– Capture picture: Take a new picture.
– Videos: Add a video.
– Capture video: Record a new video.
– Audio: Add a sound clip.
– Record audio: Create a new audio clip.
– Slideshow: Add a slideshow of pictures to this message.
• Add text: Select text from Contacts, Calendar, or Memo to add to
• Insert smiley: Add a text emoticon to the message.
• Cancel: Discard the message.
4. Touch SEND to send the message.
To eliminate the Google calendar, follow these steps :
From the phone's Homescreen > tap on Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync > Tap on the Google account > then uncheck Sync calendar
If you need additional assistance, please just write us again on this forum or you can also try calling Samsung Customer Support at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357 between the hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, CST. From there, a representative can assist you further!
Or feel free to ask us on Twitter @GalaxySsupport or @samsungservice for speedy responses in the U.S.
Thanks and have a great day!
0out of 0found this answer helpful.