Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about your issue with this devices battery.
From the Home screen of the phone, please go to Settings > Application > Running Applications and select every applications that is still running and select stop for you to close or stop the operation of an application. After doing that, you may do a soft reset for you to refresh the programming of handset. This is by taking out the battery for at least 10-15 seconds and then put the battery back in and evaluate it.
And also, the battery power consumption depends on a number of factors, such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
Some variables that may affect battery life are:
• Backlight settings set to always on or a long amount of time
• Ring tone settings set to higher volume settings
• Vibrate settings turned on
• Using Internet Services including Text Messaging
• Making and/or Receiving calls in, or simply standing by in, an analog service area
• If you tend to be in a "weak" coverage area where your signal strength meter shows only 1 to 2 bars
• Using non-SAMSUNG charging accessories can cause battery life and other issues, as well as void the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
If it's still not working and still doing the same thing, you may call the Samsung Customer Support Center, as they can help you troubleshoot this issue in a more timely manner than we could through this forum.
Samsung Customer Support: 1-888-987-4357
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this presents.
answered 3 years, 1 month ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.