Thank you for your inquiry.
You can set up your Yahoo Email by doing the steps below.
1. From the home screen, tap Applications then select Email.
2. Touch Email address to enter your email address, and then touch Password or touch “Next” to enter your password.
3. Touch a setup option:
• Manual setup: Configure the account manually. Touch POP3, IMAP or Exchange, and then enter the account details.
• Next: Connect to the server to set up the account automatically. Follow the prompts to complete set-up, then touch “Done”.
Emails you receive to all accounts are presented in the combined Inbox, or you can view email accounts individually.
1. Touch Menu then select Accounts.
2. Touch an account, or touch the Combined Inbox.
Refresh your account to update your phone from the servers.
1. From the Home screen, select Applications then Email.
2. Touch Menu then select Refresh.
We thank you for your patronage of Samsung products.
answered 3 years, 1 month ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.