Thank you for your inquiry. When trying to pair the two devices, keep the headset and the other device reasonably close together.
1. Get your headset ready to be paired.
There are 2 cases for being ready to be paired:
• When turning on the headset for the first time.
• When turning on the headset with pressing and holding call button. After the indicator sequentially flashes blue, red, and purple twice, it will turn to blue.
2. Search for the headset on your laptop. Your latop will find “Samsung SBH500.”
3. Select Samsung SBH500.
4. When the laptop asks if you want to pair with it, confirm by selecting Yes or OK.
5. Enter the headset passkey or PIN, “0000 (4 zeros)”.
Should you desire additional assistance resolving this, we invite you to call Samsung Customer Support by phone at our toll free number 1-888-987-4357 between the hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Central Standard Time.
Thank you for your continued interest in Samsung products.
answered 2 years, 4 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.