Thank you for contacting Samsung.
If the camera’s LCD display has lines or black spots, follow these steps:
1. Power off the camera.
2. Remove the battery from the camera. If you have a memory card inside the camera, remove that as well.
3. Re-insert the battery into the camera, leaving the memory card out of the camera.
4. Power back on the camera and take a picture.
Note: This will take a picture using the internal memory of the camera and determine if the issue is caused from the external memory card.
If the LCD screen still displays lines or spots, the problem may be caused by a dirty lens. See "How to Clean Your Camera Lens" below.
When cleaning the lens on a camera, use either a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissues and lens cleaning fluid or water (these items can be purchased at most electronics and camera stores).
To clean a camera lens, follow these steps:
1. Power on the camera. The lens pops out and opens.
2. Add a few drops of lens cleaning fluid or water to a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissue.
Note: Inform the customer to NOT use facial tissues. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
3. Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving counter clockwise.
4. With a dry lens cleaning cloth or tissue, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
5. Repeat until the lens is clean.
Thank you for being a Samsung customer!
The Samsung Online Support Team
answered 1 year, 4 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.