If the icemaker is not working after changing the filter, try bleeding air from the lines by dispensing as much as 5-6 gallons of water, then press the Test button on the side of the icemaker. If the tray does not fill with water, following are some other items that can be checked:
- Is the water connected, the valve turned on and hoses unkinked and free of obstruction?
- Is your home's water pressure between 20~125 psi? Under normal conditions, a 5.75 oz. glass can be filled in about 10 seconds.
- Is the refrigerator set at the recommended 38°F? If the refrigerator is too cold, the water lines could freeze.
- Is the freezer temperature cold enough? Samsung recommends setting the freezer at -2°F.
- Is the icemaker turned on?
- Is the feeler arm under the icemaker stuck in the "up" position, which would signal to the icemaker that the bucket is full and to stop making ice.
- Is the control panel locked, which would prevent the dispenser from operating on some models?
- Is the water filter installed properly and locked in place?
If, after checking each of these suggestions, the icemaker still isn't functioning properly, please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who can assist you.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...