Following are some items to check to help determine why your RS261MDWP stopped cooling overnight:
• Check that the power plug is properly connected.
• Is the temperature control on the display panel set to the correct temperature? Try setting it to a lower temperature.
• Is the refrigerator in direct sunlight or located too near a heat source?
• Is the back of the refrigerator too close to the wall and therefore keeping air from circulating?
• Check if the cooling off function is on. If the Freezer/Fridge temperature indicator is moving, press the Lighting and Freezer buttons and hold for about 3 seconds until the chime sounds; the compressor should turn on and the refrigerator should resume cooling shortly.
If, after checking each of the above suggestions, your RS261MDWP does not cool, it will likely require service. Please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who can assist you further.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...
- Ms. Samsung
answered 2 years, 10 months ago