There are a few things you could check to try to resolve this issue on your own:
1. Is the water valve on all the way?
2. Is your home's water pressure at the recommended 20-125 psi? At this pressure, a 170 cc (5.75 oz) glass should fill in about 10 seconds.
3. Try removing the water filter. Does the flow improve? If so, your filter may be clogged or partially clogged and will need to be replaced.
4. Try pressing the test/reset button on the icemaker.
5. Is the icemaker turned on?
If none of these suggestions resolves the issue, your refrigerator will require service. To initiate service through Samsung, please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who will be happy to assist you.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...
answered 3 years, 11 months ago