I'm sorry to hear your RF26V is not making ice. There are several factors that can effect the ability of the icemaker to function properly, including:
- Is the temperature cold enough? Samsung recommends setting the freezer at -2°F.
- Is the icemaker turned off? The icemaker can be turned on or off by pressing the Ice Off button on the control panel. Make sure the Ice Off icon is not illuminated on the display.
- Is the feeler arm that hangs under the icemaker stuck in the "up" position, which would indicate to the icemaker that the bucket is full and to stop making ice?
- Is the water connected, the valve turned on and hoses unkinked and free of obstruction?
- Is the refrigerator set at the recommended 38°F? If the refrigerator is too cold, the water line could freeze.
- Is the water filter installed properly and locked in place? If the filter is clogged or partially clogged, it may need to be replaced.
- Did you bleed the air from the lines by dispensing 6 gallons of water from the dispenser since installing or replacing the filter?
- Did you press the Test/Reset button on the icemaker?
If, after checking each of these suggestions, the icemaker still isn't functioning properly, please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who can assist you.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...