Please check the following to help determine why your RF267ABRS is not making ice:
- Is the temperature cold enough? Samsung recommends setting the freezer at -2°F.
- Is the icemaker turned off? The icemaker can be turned on or off by pressing the Ice Off button on the control panel. Make sure the Ice Off icon is not illuminated on the display.
- Is the water connected, the valve turned on and hoses unkinked and free of obstruction?
- Is the refrigerator set at the recommended 38°F? If the refrigerator is too cold, the water lines could freeze.
- Is the water filter installed properly and locked in place?
- Did you bleed the air from the lines by dispensing 6 gallons of water from the dispenser since installing or replacing the filter?
- Did you press the Test/Reset button on the icemaker?
If, after checking each of these suggestions, the icemaker still isn't functioning properly, please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who can assist you.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...
answered 3 years, 5 months ago