There are several factors that can effect the ability of your RF267 icemaker to produce ice, including water supply, freezer and refrigerator temperatures, and control panel functions. Please check the following to try to resolve the issue:
- Is your home's water pressure between 20~125 psi? Under normal conditions, a 5.75 oz. glass can be filled in about 10 seconds.
- Is the refrigerator set at the recommended 38°F? If the refrigerator is too cold, the water lines could freeze.
- Is the freezer temperature cold enough? Samsung recommends setting the freezer at -2°F.
- Is the icemaker turned off on the control panel?
- Is the ice bin inserted correctly and locked in place?
- Is the feeler arm that hangs down from the icemaker stuck in the "up" position? This would indicate to the icemaker that the bin is full and to stop making ice.
- Is the control panel locked, which would prevent the dispenser from operating?
- Is the water filter installed properly and locked in place?
- Did you bleed the air from the lines by dispensing 6 gallons of water from the dispenser since installing or replacing the filter?
- Did you press the Test/Reset button on the side of the icemaker?
- If all of the above options do not resolve the issue, and the ice tray does not fill with water, try removing the water filter temporarily and press the test button on the icemaker again. If the tray fills without a filter installed, then the cartridge is likely clogged or partially clogged and should be replaced.
If, after checking each of these suggestions, the icemaker still isn't functioning properly, please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who can assist you.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...
answered 3 years, 7 months ago