If the icemaker in your RF263AEWP is not making ice after replacing the filter, please try the following:
- Set the refrigerator at the recommended 38°F to help prevent the water lines from freezing.
- Set the freezer at -2°F or lower, or select the Power Freeze option on the control panel.
- Make sure the Ice Off icon is not illuminated on the display.
- Check the feeler arm under the icemaker; if it is stuck in the "up" position, it may be signalling to the icemaker to stop making ice because the bucket is full.
- Press the Test/Reset button on the bottom of the icemaker. It may be necessary to press it more than once to bleed air from the lines.
If, after checking each of these suggestions, the icemaker still isn't functioning properly, please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who can assist you.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...
answered 1 year, 11 months ago