If the icemaker in your RB215LASH is not producing ice, please check the following:
- Is the icemaker turned on (make sure the Ice Off icon is not illuminated on the control panel)?
- Is the feeler arm that hangs down from the icemaker stuck in the "Up" position? If so, try lowering it.
- Is your water pressure at the recommended level? In order for the icemaker to operate properly, water pressure of 20~125 psi (pound per square inch) is required.
- Is the water valve turned on all the way?
- Are there any bends or kinks in the water line that could be obstructing water flow?
- Press the Test button on the bottom of the icemaker? (See attached photo for location.)
- Is the refrigerator set at the recommended 38°F? If the refrigerator is too cold, the water lines could freeze.
- Is the freezer temperature cold enough? Samsung recommends setting the freezer at -2°F.
- If the tray fills with water, you can activate the Power Freeze function to speed up ice production.
If, after checking the above and pressing the Test button, the tray still won't fill, or it fills, freezes, but will not harvest, your RB215LASH will probably require service. To initiate service through Samsung, please submit an online service request through the link below, or call 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who will be happy to assist you.
Online service request form: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...
- Ms. Samsung
answered 3 years, 5 months ago