Is it a common problem for a laser printer to overload a home electrical circuit?
As soon as I plugged in my brand new CLP-325W and turned it on, it instantly pulled too much power and killed my surge protector box, which was running the computer and monitor. I am almost afraid to plug it back in and try again, for fear that there is something wrong with my printer. Granted, I am living in an older home, and it may be the wiring of the house itself, but I wanted to get some opinions before trying again. I used to be the tech specialist at one of the 3 main office supplies chains, and have never encountered anything like this.
asked 2 years, 6 months ago
Answer this Question
0out of 0found this question helpful.