Thank you for contacting Samsung.
Even though this may be a new unit to you, there was a firmware update for this device issued on 6/8/2012. If you have configured your player to connect to your wired or wireless network and have not already been prompted to update the firmware and done so, please follow these directions to get this process started.
1. With your remote, highlight By Internet, and then press the
button located between the up, down, left & right buttons. The "Connecting to Server" message appears.
2. If there is a download available, the Download pop-up appears with a progress bar and the download starts.
3. When the download is complete, the Upgrade Query window appears with three choices: Upgrade Now, Upgrade Later or Don't Upgrade.
4. If you select Upgrade Now, the player upgrades the software, turns off and then turns on automatically.
5. If you do not make a selection in one minute or select Upgrade Later, the player stores the new upgrade software. You can upgrade the software later using the By Downloaded function.
6. If you select Don't Upgrade, the player cancels the upgrade.
If you've already got the latest firmware or the issue persists, we recommend you perform a hard reset. Please following the directions below.
If you continue to have trouble with the player following these recommended actions, we recommend you file a service request.
Thank you for being a Samsung customer!
The Samsung Online Support Team
0out of 1found this answer helpful.